Thank you for your interest in applying for being an EMT as a part of the Los Angeles Fire Department in DHSRP. Some things you should know before you get started.
- The minimum age is 14. If you are under 14 you can apply, but you must put in significantly more effort and prove to us you deserve the position.
- Lying on your application will result in a permanent ban.
- You can only apply for one police department at a time.
- We are not affiliated with any real-life agencies.
- If you get denied, you can re-apply in 2 weeks (14 days).
- You should fill out each question with extreme detail.