Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

T. Jefferson

Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Oct 3, 2019
Will we ever get to ability to lock cell doors and/or lock doors for cars etc?

AFARSEMON

May 12, 2020
Israel
I think staff have lock doors for cars because they have unrestricted vmenu,one day I saw staff member locking his car and I think that someone posted while ago about locking cells doors and someone said there is script for this that the server dont have maybe I am wrong I dont really know

Last edited:

WetToast

Staff member
Aug 1, 2019
USA
Locking cell doors is probably never going to happen. We have something that's like a locking cell door in the Grapeseed station, but nowhere else to my knowledge.

As for locking cars, what @AFARSEMON said was completely correct. Staff members have an unrestricted VMenu and can use the locking car feature. This feature will probably never go public because it's just a hassle to change the permissions, and that it will inconvenience LEO's/Fire/Staff in a number of different ways.

Jake H Fake H

Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
To clearify, we have had lock vehicle scripts in the past and it did not work out because you couldn't delete a vehicle after it was locked. The owner of the vehicle could be the only one to delete it. I don't think staff can lock there vehicles?

Reactions: T. Jefferson

AFARSEMON

May 12, 2020
Israel
To clearify, we have had lock vehicle scripts in the past and it did not work out because you couldn't delete a vehicle after it was locked. The owner of the vehicle could be the only one to delete it. I don't think staff can lock there vehicles?
they can because they have unrestricted vmenu but they not use this much because this reason

John Clark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 29, 2018
The reason civs dont have a way to lock cars is because its buggy-if you go too far away from your car you can't unlock it & staff members don't have a way to bypass. This makes it hard to delete cars.