Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

AFARSEMON

May 12, 2020
Israel
I think that barrier fix is not really what we need like the gates that you actually go in-game can be open and about the second idea i like the physics how they now but maybe others will like it

TheArmx

Mar 31, 2019
Not all the gates work, the CHP HQ Gates don't work, Rockford hills movie recording place gates don't work and I think there are a couple of other ones. And the traffic light and light pole is because in 10-80s ppl are usually all over the road hitting some stuff and I have seen people hit the traffic lights and drive off as nothing happened.

AFARSEMON

May 12, 2020
Israel
Not all the gates work, the CHP HQ Gates don't work, Rockford hills movie recording place gates don't work and I think there are a couple of other ones. And the traffic light and light pole is because in 10-80s ppl are usually all over the road hitting some stuff and I have seen people hit the traffic lights and drive off as nothing happened.
you right with the 10 80's I change my mind we do need it but about the gates every gate that I got into work for me even cho hq one

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Administrator
Supporter
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
I've been saying this for years, poles shouldnt fall down, it should break your car.