Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
well I think most people know me here... I'm in dhs for more than 4 months and well when I join we had 40-60 on peak time and when its wasnt peek time we had 15-25 and think that I really like in dhs is that its fit every timezone form all over the world but rn dhs is in decline and we cant reach 20 players and most of the day its stays on 0 so I thought about solution for this that I think might gonna work.
the problem is that whitelisted not coming up like there are some whitelisted that I never saw playing or its was before month and more, the problem is that when players searching for servers thay see our server with small amount and shity servers with 60+ just because the whitelisted there are active but most of them are really bad but the whitelisted in dhs are reallly good they just not coming on and we dont get the amount that we need for new players to join.
also another thing that i want to point out that people would say is that new players acting shity and new Co's that so show up are really bad and the answer to that is that they dont have from where to learn because they guys that know what to do dont show up so they cant rp with then and play with them and understand what's going on and Co's dont have good amount of whitelisted to learn from and listen to rto and 10 19 because If 3 officers are on you cant 10 19 and rto is really quite and its take long from them to learn.
so to all the guys that didn't read the solution for this is whitelisted need to go on and head dep and higher up could decide what to do maybe strikes for not putting loa,roa or the better way is to let them have stuff that will encourage them to go on like special small events or big one like the gang event that we had or what Hawkins did with the checkpoints we had 40 people on on that day and its wasnt long ago or more events for fd also.
so please write what you think and if you think something need to be fixed here thanks.

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Administrator
Supporter
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
The problem with events is they take a ton of time to plan, I take a ton of personal time to get everything lined out and setup so that it is planned to have a good time for everyone, take the gang event for example. I planned that for 2 weeks, everyday after work and all day on my days off, the forum post got 31 votes, 29 of which were for weekend or both. I did the event on a Sunday, we had maybe 20 people come including randoms. It just simply isn't worth my time until more people are consistently on. Events are nice but it didn't reactivate anyone, those who are inactive stayed inactive, those who are active came to the event,
In the feedback post I got 3 responses, generally saying we needed more people and more cops, neither of which I can control as an event coordinator. Generally if people have a good experience they wont leave a review, only the bad reviews get posted, which leads me to believe everyone involved had a good time. The only problem is, not enough people were involved, and until more people are consistently online I will not be planning anymore big events as nobody got on for the event, the people were already on and stayed on.
Sorry but until player count is back to 40-60 events wont be the solution or an option.

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
first of all terry we all know how hard is your work and what you have done to the server and I'm sure that everyone here appreciate it and if not that's a problem and from my point of view I can say that gang event was amazing I'm sure that everyone felt how special it was and not just random killing and what you think about gang stuff and honestly not responding to the review its disrespect with no offense because if someone do something and you know how hard it was and how important it's to him respond even if you think it's not good and its was good, show some respect .
but I uploaded this post so people can think about solutions and try to figure out everyone know that 1 event will not solve it but its can help. and I thought about more smaller events and just rp ideas that normally not happend like Sri and sting operation that we had last week, checkpoints rp(what Hawkins did with the snow) and the FBI fire that we had with lop and colman, stuff like this need to be continue and announce before

suǝǝſ ˙פ [8Ɩ-pԀ]

Los Angeles Police Department
Oct 20, 2019
UK
I can't speak for every inactive being but let's say they are all in the same position as me. I am inactive because of 2 main reasons
  • I have lost interests. The server may have events and cool mod additions but at the end of the day it is still the same thing to a certain extent.
  • I spend more time with irl friends playing games that give you immediate entertainment. Since schools have opened I have spoken alot more with irl friends and played a lot more with them. Things like Among us and FPS games give you immediate entertainment and are just all around fun. I spend more time on games that entertain me on the spot.
The last thing I remember doing before becoming mega inactive was fighting off riots with a line of a fucking militia. That shit was fun, however, after that event and even before people were beating the dead horse when it came to riot rps. This really just made me lose interest. So I went off, played some other games and had fun. What I may say next might not reflect the current state of the server because I am not on it that much but the game play of the server just needs to change. There needs to be something else other than; Kill, run, arrest, write, patrol and the cycle starts again. There needs to be constant fun activities that do not include the usual overdone RPs. Sure you might think 'oh wow I have such cool RP I rob bank but with knife wow' but it is still just you robbing a bank, there is nothing really that different/interesting. There need to be constant events. I don't mean weekly, I mean daily or maybe hourly. Now of course I understand that that is a crazy ask but that would work. Whitelist might get interested again. Player count might go up to maybe a constant 20 and it will be higher in the list. From there we could probably get a couple of new players. As a community we can only try to make RPs more thorough, I don't mean a long ass chore of a CID case but I mean like the whole of the local news showing up to a car crash etc. Make all of your scenes fucking interesting and stop fucking recycling. Now, what am I going to do about this? Absolutely fucking nothing. I am pretty comfortable playing among us with the boys.

TL;DR: Make your RPs good and thorough. Stop fucking recycling and brushing them off.

Reactions: K. Coleman

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
With all, you said you right but let say that the only people that can change the RP's and make it more fun are whitelisted that go as civs because new players will not do it, so I think that people need to make the change and come and do the RP's, I'm not talking about 2 guys, I'm talking about every whitelisted that go on as civ and some do it I can tell about so many people that normal traffic stop is so fun with them, it's just depends on who does it and it's not happen that often well because no one coming on so if you don't want those RP's to happen, go on and do the RP's that you talked about them and some people will see you and they will want to have that fun that you have.
another thing that I think is that people that just go on to shot people, killing people running from cops should get punishment and I'm sure that you know who I mean by that.

WetToast

Staff member
Aug 1, 2019
USA
Honestly mate, the reason that nobody is playing is that everyone is back participating in their normal lives; seeing friends, going to school/work, hanging out - rather than being stuck at home doing nothing. Personally, I've been doing all of these things so my time to play on the server has gone down immensely.

Sure, we can do more events, but to do these we need to plan well in advance, and as Terry said, these things take lots and lots of time to do. Not saying their impossible right now, but that's the situation.