Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

Your Choice (ONCE YOUR VOTE IS IN IT'S IN)

• F7 Cruise Control

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed Limit Tab

• Infinite Stamina

• Humane Labs Elevator

• Remove F7 Cruise Control

• Remove Speed Limit Tab

• Remove Infinite Stamina

• Remove Humane Labs Elevator

• Total voters

N. Shane

Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Aug 29, 2019
Pennsylvania, United States
1. Add back cruise control. It's so hard to drive on roads that aren't highways. Multiple complaints have been made.
2. Add back the speed limit tab. It's extremely convenient for LEOs and can be toggled by simply pressing B. Also now that the limits are gone, people are starting to drive like idiots.
3. Refer to Barnett's forum post

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Administrator
Supporter
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
1. I agree, cruise control is a must.
2. read the signs, it'll help you IRL. Every state has what is called "presumed speed limits" these state what speed is legal on roads with no postings such as "65mph on any highway or interstate" "25mph in residential areas" "55mph in any construction zone". As for people driving like idiots, don't tell me they used to drive normal because they didn't.
3. Disagree

Loop

Los Angeles Police Department
Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
As terry said, how long can you run for in real life? I agree with cruse control however with the speed limits it’s pretty simple, anywhere in Sandy but route 68, panorama, and Joshua is 30. I know them all or just look at signs for speeds

N. Shane

Aug 29, 2019
Make this list four. Clark removed the elevator in the back of humane labs.
Please add it back, and at least add it to the changelog if you're going to remove it

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Administrator
Supporter
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
I believe it came out with a building or something, it was just a tp script I think

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
If you go to the penal codes you have there the exact speed that people should drive on types of roads and its very simple

• 15 mph in any alley way
  • 25 mph on any residential street
  • 35 mph on any single lane city street & dirt roads in the county
  • 40 mph on any double lane + major city street
  • 50 mph on any route outside of the city of Los Angeles
  • 65 mph on any state highway, freeway, interstate, or US highway

Last edited:

T. Jefferson

Oct 3, 2019
I've never really used cruised control really, so that one is just personal preference. The removal of unlimited stamina and the speed limit indicator is a change that's hard to get used to sure, but it does make the roleplay experience more realistic. Learn the speed limits, I'm sure for the guys who've been here longer you should have a good idea of the limits.

I don't have any issues with the way things are really.

N. Shane

Aug 29, 2019
I've opened a poll so people are able to voice their opinions without comment/reason having to be explained.
Feel free to continue commenting and voicing your opinions through text. But I would like to compare and contrast the majority of people that want certain things back.

mhuraizee

California Highway Patrol Recruitment Team
California Highway Patrol
Dec 3, 2019
Arizona
www.instagram.com
I feel like the speed limiter does help me out when it comes to cruise control although It would be convenient to get f7 menu back

John Clark

Administrator
Staff member
Server Owner
Administrator
Dec 29, 2018
Make this list four. Clark removed the elevator in the back of humane labs.
Please add it back, and at least add it to the changelog if you're going to remove it
I don't know how this got removed, It'll be looked into.

[PD] Kanye Weast

Supporter
Modded Minecraft Whitelist
Jan 11, 2019
Texas
As terry said, how long can you run for in real life? I agree with cruse control however with the speed limits it’s pretty simple, anywhere in Sandy but route 68, panorama, and Joshua is 30. I know them all or just look at signs for speeds
I'm a fat stubby idiot who hates cardio over literally everything and I can run for longer than the character can. Not to mention bicycles are unusable. If there was a way to increase the stamina but not have it be unlimited I would agree that unlimited should be gone, but I can't tell if my character is a lean and healthy police officer or a fat overweight slob with how little I can run