Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

Loop

Los Angeles Police Department
Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
wait until they crash, run out of fuel, get bored or shoot there tyres. I think spike strips were removed when we added the anti cheat ingame

Reactions: [SO-86] O.Donny

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Administrator
Supporter
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
That would involve removing the anti cheat, it's gonna be a hard no.

M.Barnett

May 17, 2020
That would involve removing the anti cheat, it's gonna be a hard no.
[/QUOTE

I feel spike strips is a somewhat common script/thing to be able to find so possibly we could find one that doesnt interfere with anitcheat

Reactions: Ben W

John Clark

Administrator
Staff member
Server Owner
Administrator
Dec 29, 2018
Spike stripes were manually removed, not by the anticheat.

John Clark

Administrator
Staff member
Server Owner
Administrator
Dec 29, 2018
They weren't effective enough and weren't used when they were in game..

M.Barnett

May 17, 2020
They were used by everyone, to the point that most people didn’t need to shoot tyres anymore, it was safer for leos and less risk of them having to shoot

100% agree, shooting tyres is a risk and im pretty sure HP actually dont let their troopers do so anymore so they can terminate a persuit on their own terms bar pitting, i would recommend and appreciate having spikes back. Please

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
They weren't effective enough and weren't used when they were in-game.
I Used them and it's better than just spraying the tires with automatic gunfire and some people cant shoot tires in some pursuits because the reason of the pursuit and officers IRL would shoot tires instead of using spikes?

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
Also in every 10-80 officers would just pull the side do /me AR and then spray tires without actual reason but take it as ''replacement for spikes'' that got removed

Shawn White

Dec 9, 2020
100% agree, shooting tyres is a risk and im pretty sure HP actually dont let their troopers do so anymore so they can terminate a persuit on their own terms bar pitting, i would recommend and appreciate having spikes back. Please
Ik this thread is out of date but to add onto what you said, Per CHP S.O.P, only Troopers with advanced training are allowed to shoot tires and attempt a roadblock.

J. Breakpad

Staff member
Administrator
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Communications Director
Communications Manager
Also in every 10-80 officers would just pull the side do /me AR and then spray tires without actual reason but take it as ''replacement for spikes'' that got removed
imagine using a AR instead of a shotgun to pop a tire ar should not be used to pop tires on a moving vehicle anyway.