Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

BacBacBacBac

Mar 13, 2020
Texas
I just had a EMS rp with Robby, and I was thinking, what about wheel chairs? I found a script that looks like it should work, here. I think it could be a fun addition for the EMS people.

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
We got the stretcher in already, not seeing whats the point of adding a wheelchair that just gonna take resources and we got the solution for this RP and its the stretcher

Reactions: [SO-86] O.Donny

Devon Edwards

Supporter
Los Angeles Police Department
Jan 26, 2019
I could have sworn we used to have them ages ago, but they were buggy as shit

N. Shane

Aug 29, 2019
Pennsylvania, United States
I just had a EMS rp with Robby, and I was thinking, what about wheel chairs? I found a script that looks like it should work, here. I think it could be a fun addition for the EMS people.
In all honesty, this script would be VERY useful for on-duty ICU Members. Instead of cuffing a patient every time you take them to the wards to recover, you can just roll them over to the wards and have them lie down on the bed whilst receiving saline or any sort of treatment, really.

Reactions: BacBacBacBac

Z .Jones

Aug 16, 2020
In all honesty, this script would be VERY useful for on-duty ICU Members. Instead of cuffing a patient every time you take them to the wards to recover, you can just roll them over to the wards and have them lie down on the bed whilst receiving saline or any sort of treatment, really.
Yeah I agree rolling would be much better, easier and more realistic.