Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
I'm done with this honestly what's the point of trying to give ideas to someone when he just dont care about what you saying

Follow us on instagram!

Loop

Los Angeles Police Department
Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I'm done with this honestly what's the point of trying to give ideas to someone when he just dont care about about you saying
Because it’s LEOs that are wrong, they didnt respond to calls so we had to. We did our job correctly and your making a complaint over genuinely nothing.

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
you just cant be open to new ideas and other people opinions, you just think that you're the best and everyone else are wrong

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
I'm saying my opinion and you just shuting me down here and saying that all of that coming from me not liking swat and just ignoring the contact of what I'm saying

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
Because it’s LEOs that are wrong, they didnt respond to calls so we had to. We did our job correctly and your making a complaint over genuinely nothing.
you basically saying that Leo's are wrong and your doing your job good always

Reactions: B. F. Tape

Follow us on instagram!

Loop

Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I'm saying my opinion and you just shuting me down here and saying that all of that coming from me not liking swat and just ignoring the contact of what I'm saying
1. I frankly don’t care about your opinion and it’s not going to change anything I do on duty
2. It’s weird how this thread was made about 20 min after you died in an RP that you murdered an LEO in and then complained in chat as it didn’t go your way, at which point you joined a VC and started complaining about it
3. Why should we change something that is tried and proven when it’s LEOs that can’t follow simple commands, and respond to basic calls that we don’t have to, 16 LEOs and the rest are sat playing with there thumbs
4. It’s not that big of a deal and you’ve completely miss understood what happened tonight by getting half a story from your friends in a VC. Thanks!

Follow us on instagram!

Loop

Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
you basically saying that Leo's are wrong and your doing your job good always
Correct I followed my SOPs directly tonight. Majority of LEOs on didn’t respond or showed a basic lack of communication when on scene that lead to there death or them getting in the way of us.

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
I'm not gonna bother keeping typing really when you just admitting that you dont care about my opinions

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

M.Barnett

May 17, 2020
Oml what happened here lol, to clarify my suggestion was to avoid shit like this jeez. Basically my suggestion was that Hp/Pd/So SOPs to change to help make sure SWAT can do their job effectively. :=)

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
Oml what happened here lol, to clarify my suggestion was to avoid shit like this jeez. Basically my suggestion was that Hp/Pd/So SOPs to change to help make sure SWAT can do their job effectively. :=)
again what I'm trying to say from the start and everyone ignoring

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Status
Not open for further replies.