Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & UnnamedMC

Z .Jones

Aug 16, 2020
After being dispatch a few times with SWAT active they do not have a cad and dispatch can't attach them. I feel that I would be better for both dispatch and SWAT to have a cad then it would be easier for dispatch so that they can attach calls for them. And easier for SWAT so that they can see information about the call. So if we could add a SWAT cad that would make it easier for everyone.

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
instead they can create a co unit with their swat call sign instead of creating a whole new dept. in the cad

Loop

Los Angeles Police Department
Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
true so maybe use lapd cad? lapd metro s.w.a.t
I mean the past few times I’ve been on as swat I’ve not had to use it at all really, and honestly with the activity of dispatch would it even be required at this point?

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
I Done mind really, sadly the cad have a lot of issues so we cant creat calls anyway so I don't see any point in cad for swat since cad don't have much use with dispatch but if it will make other dispatchers game more enjoyable I don't see an issue with it

mhuraizee

California Highway Patrol Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2019
Arizona
www.instagram.com
After being dispatch a few times with SWAT active they do not have a cad and dispatch can't attach them. I feel that I would be better for both dispatch and SWAT to have a cad then it would be easier for dispatch so that they can attach calls for them. And easier for SWAT so that they can see information about the call. So if we could add a SWAT cad that would make it easier for everyone.
I feel like that's gonna be way too much work. There's not alot of us. If we get on, I feel like a dispatcher shouldn't have too much trouble without the CAD

NakTarIna

May 12, 2020
Israel
there is no point for cad for dispatch if its broken,before we thinking about new stuff to add we need to think on how to fix it

Last edited:

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Administrator
Supporter
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
Not worth it, give the supervisor the info when they get on scene and take command, or 10-1, no reason that we need to be attached, when a scene has a perimeter and enough officers then dispatch can pull the others off, its really not super hard.

Reactions: J. Breakpad