Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & Unnamed MC

ra1n

California Highway Patrol
Nov 25, 2019
I think dynamic weather would be cool since right now we have extra sunny 95% of the time and the other two choices that staff can put are only snow or rain. Some fog or overcast days would just mix things up. Server-sided time sync would be pretty cool as well since right now everyone has different times of day, it would also make RPing certain scenarios a lot easier since everyone has the same conditions (mostly).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariiles and Ben W

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

TheArmx

Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Mar 31, 2019
Los Angeles
Might cause lag? Or maybe cant be implemented in the server. Cuz I'm sure they tried to implement it before.

Follow us on instagram!

ra1n

Nov 25, 2019
Might cause lag? Or maybe cant be implemented in the server. Cuz I'm sure they tried to implement it before.
I'm pretty sure that FiveM servers by default are time synced so that means it was manually disabled and dynamic weather can just be turned on from the F1 menu. The staff just needs access to more weather options.

Follow us on instagram!

Caleb Bedge

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Mar 27, 2019
Chicago, IL
I'm pretty sure that FiveM servers by default are time synced so that means it was manually disabled and dynamic weather can just be turned on from the F1 menu. The staff just needs access to more weather options.
We can change the weather every now and then, but it gets a very negative reaction from the community because people can't go 100mph down a street because it is unrealistic. But I do like the time sync so that no one is confused with headlights being on or day and night confusion.

Follow us on instagram!

ra1n

Nov 25, 2019
We can change the weather every now and then, but it gets a very negative reaction from the community because people can't go 100mph down a street because it is unrealistic
Yea I've noticed that but thats's why dynamic would be good since u can just say that it's not set by u, and sure if it gets super heavy rain then the weather can be changed but I'm talking more about overcast and fog and that kind of stuff. Since right now u only have 3 options: Rain, Snow, Extrasunny

Follow us on instagram!

H. Davidson

May 22, 2020
Yea I've noticed that but thats's why dynamic would be good since u can just say that it's not set by u, and sure if it gets super heavy rain then the weather can be changed but I'm talking more about overcast and fog and that kind of stuff. Since right now u only have 3 options: Rain, Snow, Extrasunny
I agree we need dynamic weather

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!