Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & Unnamed MC

Z .Jones

Aug 16, 2020
When there is a dispatch on they mostly say "Dispatch to all units please log into cad" now dispatch get's sick and tired of asking that every second. Like one time me and Robby where on dispatch for almost a whole day and I think we asked about 7 times during that say to get into CAD. I know I know some might say dispatch is inactive dispatch doesn't matter but we do matter. I myself and others are trying to get on as dispatch are trying to make radio transmissions more realistic. We need YOUR HELP. Without you guys signing up into CAD we cant do our job then we start begging and begging and begging. Breakpad is trying his best to set more things up in dispatch. Dispatch is only new give us a please.

Consequences: Now I think most people don't go into CAD because they forgot to sign out. Now don't be scared you not going to go on strike your not going on DWC your not going to get striked off the department. You might get suspended or warned but that's all. Now know for sure that I will never make mistakes again. I made too many mistakes but I learnt from them while being on DWC it had helped me thought about my mistakes. Please keep this in mind. This is for me you CO's whitelisted LEO's and Volunteer EMS and Whitelisted Fire/EMS. Thanks :)

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

M.Barnett

Los Angeles Police Department
May 17, 2020
legit i already said my opinions in dispatch chat and most people agreed that is fucking stupid. Why suspend people for such a small thing, it legit pisses me off i dont see the point. your just complaining to complain at this point. It takes less than a minute to log everyone out. If this was done you personally would be stopping people from doing what they enjoy for such a little thing, its pathetic, also what a great way to encourage people to be more active. I very strongly disagree with this.

Follow us on instagram!

TrapzXD_

Dec 23, 2020
legit i already said my opinions in dispatch chat and most people agreed that is fucking stupid. Why suspend people for such a small thing, it legit pisses me off i dont see the point. your just complaining to complain at this point. It takes less than a minute to log everyone out. If this was done you personally would be stopping people from doing what they enjoy for such a little thing, its pathetic, also what a great way to encourage people to be more active. I very strongly disagree with this.

Facts ^^^^^^

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Terrance

Staff member
Los Angeles Sheriffs Office Recruitment Team
Staff Training Officer
Administrator
Supporter
Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Feb 19, 2019
Utah
We were asked to add to our SOPs that if you fail to log out of CAD disciplinary measures are taken...

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
When there is a dispatch on they mostly say "Dispatch to all units please log into cad" now dispatch get's sick and tired of asking that every second. Like one time me and Robby where on dispatch for almost a whole day and I think we asked about 7 times during that say to get into CAD. I know I know some might say dispatch is inactive dispatch doesn't matter but we do matter. I myself and others are trying to get on as dispatch are trying to make radio transmissions more realistic. We need YOUR HELP. Without you guys signing up into CAD we cant do our job then we start begging and begging and begging. Breakpad is trying his best to set more things up in dispatch. Dispatch is only new give us a please.

Consequences: Now I think most people don't go into CAD because they forgot to sign out. Now don't be scared you not going to go on strike your not going on DWC your not going to get striked off the department. You might get suspended or warned but that's all. Now know for sure that I will never make mistakes again. I made too many mistakes but I learnt from them while being on DWC it had helped me thought about my mistakes. Please keep this in mind. This is for me you CO's whitelisted LEO's and Volunteer EMS and Whitelisted Fire/EMS. Thanks :)
We talked about it in dispatch chat already, what's the point of bringing it here, were so inactive anyway like instead of writing all of this go on-duty like look in dispatch chat no one cares about people not logging out of the cad it's broken anyway, before we get updates, let's get active, don't you think? there much more stuff that we need to solve before we even think about not logging out of the cad issue

Reactions: B. F. Tape

Follow us on instagram!

NakTarIna

California Highway Patrol
May 12, 2020
Israel
and depts. got this into their sops at least CHP did, we have a complaint form that gets reviewed, people shouldn't be striked for not logging out of the cad stop trying to get people punished for nothing, in dispatch chat we talked about that people just report people that they don't like and not their friends and they just want to get people punished, I'm sure that most dispatchers don't care about 10-42 that much. at least from what i saw in dispatch chat

Follow us on instagram!