Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & Unnamed MC

Ariiles

Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Mar 28, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
I'm tired of seing people use the cad wrongly and "abuse" the "powers" they get with the LEO cad.
I have a few points to talk about but they are more or less the same.

Firstly:
Warrants. STOP DEACTIVATING THEM BEFORE YOU HAVE BOOKED THE SUSPECT. There is a reason why (PC4)09. Escape From Custody and (PC4)10. Escape exist's
Just because you have apprehended the suspect does not mean he has no means of escape. And deactivating a warrant(s) instantly when lets say.. they have been shot and need medical after said person recovers and the warrants are deactivated you loose all your means of charges against that person and all you did was tempered with evidence and let that man go free.

Secondly:
When you have the ID of a suspect and he has fled to be no-where to be seen MAKE A WARRANT. Even if he has prior warrants make new ones.
IRL even if a guy had 2.000.000 warrants he would still get more if he commits more crimes. The warrant system is there to One. tell you of his crimes that was not arrested for. Two. Warn the LEO's for potential harm. if a man has multiple warrants for felony evading and murder then you can be sure if he gets a chance, he will most likely shoot to kill.

Third
when making a ticket DON'T and i mean DON'T use the $ infront of the fine in a ticket. it will not be accepted by the system and just become a grayed out box loading infinetly never to send. So as the Fine amount just use Numbers. f.e 1999.99

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

[SO-56] O.Donny

Dec 20, 2020
I don't see any abuse of power here, that's a very strong accusation.

People deactivating warrants before a suspect is charged need to bite the bullet and learn from it when the person gets away scot free.
Can't RP a warrant if the warrant doesn't exist, and other cops can't just swoop in on a guy without being a witness to a crime taking place or having evidence.

Your third point is mentioned in your basic training, if not a long time prior to becoming whitelisted when CO's ask the question -
"Hey why won't the fine go through?"

If people cannot write a ticket at whitelist level, that should require re-doing 1-5 (for SO, unsure of the first training sessions for other depts.)
If people cannot write a ticket as a CO, it's our responsibility to help them out and make sure they can.

I get your concern but don't think it's that big of an issue personally, just have a word with someone you see making those mistakes:)

Follow us on instagram!

Loop

Los Angeles Police Department
Jun 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
I don't see any abuse of power here, that's a very strong accusation.

People deactivating warrants before a suspect is charged need to bite the bullet and learn from it when the person gets away scot free.
Can't RP a warrant if the warrant doesn't exist, and other cops can't just swoop in on a guy without being a witness to a crime taking place or having evidence.

Your third point is mentioned in your basic training, if not a long time prior to becoming whitelisted when CO's ask the question -
"Hey why won't the fine go through?"

If people cannot write a ticket at whitelist level, that should require re-doing 1-5 (for SO, unsure of the first training sessions for other depts.)
If people cannot write a ticket as a CO, it's our responsibility to help them out and make sure they can.

I get your concern but don't think it's that big of an issue personally, just have a word with someone you see making those mistakes:)
Agreed

Reactions: [SO-56] O.Donny

Follow us on instagram!

Ariiles

Mar 28, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
I'm talking more towards whitelisted as they should be trained in handling the cad and its functions in their first training (at least for SO)
I'm aware CO's most likely will not know of some functions and when i do see a CO struggling to for example make a ticket I do try and help that CO out but its mostly just me ranting out on whitelisted who deactivate warrants before charging the suspect or just not giving a warrant after a scene and suspect fled WHILE you have the suspects ID etc.

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!