Welcome to Blue Bear Network LLC
Home of DHSRP & Unnamed MC

TheArmx

Los Angeles County Sheriffs Office
Mar 31, 2019
Los Angeles
I honestly think this would be sick but I have very little knowledge about map stuff so I'm not sure if its possible, but I'm just putting the idea out there.

Reactions: Samuel Alves

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Follow us on instagram!

Ariiles

Mar 28, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com

It is a mod in the terrov series visual pack's

Conversion - LA Revo (roads overhaul)

DOWNLOAD HERE - http://bit.ly/LA_Revo_v2

Conversion - LA Vegetation (vegetation overhaul)

DOWNLOAD HERE - http://bit.ly/LA_Vegetation_v1

Follow us on instagram!

Riley Smith

California Highway Patrol
Mar 2, 2020
California, USA
It is a Client Side mod for GTA Singleplayer, its separate from the terrov series pack it just uses the same name. It would need to be converted to a FiveM Server Side Resource.

Follow us on instagram!

[SO-56] O.Donny

Dec 20, 2020
I think more nods to IRL buildings, advertisements, etc is cool and would make it more immersive.
My only concern is GTA is an old game, you start adding a bunch of high-res structures and textures - Is it going to affect people with older PC's and hardware?

Would suck for people who would get low frame rates, poor quality and just crash all the time - Could lose alot of members doing something too extreme.

Follow us on instagram!

Ariiles

Mar 28, 2019
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Would suck for people who would get low frame rates, poor quality and just crash all the time - Could lose alot of members doing something too extreme.
Even now I'm having some FPS issues when in a area or just looking towards an area with alot of add-on textures like sandy with its add-on interiors.

Follow us on instagram!